INFORMATION AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR PORTRAIT COMMISSION BOOKINGS
PLEASE READ BEFORE PAYING YOUR DEPOSIT
I try and make booking in a portrait as easy as possible. Once you have contacted me and are happy with the wait time, I will then ask you to pay your deposit to secure your slot.
1) Portrait size: Let me know what portrait size you would like to book in, a list of my standard portrait sizes can be found under the 'commissions' menu bar.
2) Reference photos: I am more than happy to be sent all the photos that you have in mind for your portrait, the more photos the better as I can then get a good feel for the character of your pet. I am also more than happy to advise which would be best to use for the main reference photo. Photos can be sent either via email: email@example.com, Facebook messenger or Instagram direct message.
Please, please if possible make sure the photos are the best quality, clear and good details to ensure the best possible portraits because if the photos are of poor quality, blurry, too dark or too bright or no detail then then drawing will not be as good as it could be. Also all photos need to be close up and not far away! (if you don't have the photos ready then that's absolutely fine and you can send them at a later date).
3) Lead time: Waiting time will be stated when booking in your portrait. If you need your portrait for a deadline for example, a birthday gift then please let me know and I will do my best to achieve this, but please try to allow as much time as possible.
4) Booking in: To secure your slot on the waiting list I require a deposit of 50% of the total portrait which can be paid either via PayPal to either my email address which is: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that there is a 4% surcharge payable when paying via Paypal to cover their fees. Or I can take payments via direct bank transfer, my bank details will be on your invoice. There is no additional fee when paying via bank transfer.
The deposit will secure your place on my waiting list, I work on a first come first served basis and the deposit is non-refundable. Paying through PayPal gives you "buyers protection"
5) I will do my very best to work with you to achieve creating your perfect portrait. Once your commission is complete I will send you a message with a photo of your finished portrait.
I will require full payment on completion of your commission, portraits will only be dispatched once the full balance has been paid. Payment plans are available at no extra change.
7) Postage: Portraits A3 and smaller are sent in reinforced flat envelopes with additional cardboard panels, or if posting internationally, strong roll tubes. Portraits larger than A3 are all sent in sturdy roll tubes. Postage is now free anywhere in the UK and Postage anywhere else worldwide is an additional cost of £20.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The artist retains all copyright of the finished artwork.
The finished artwork may be used by the client for display and personal enjoyment only.
No prints or copies shall be made, or profit gained in any way, from the finished artwork by the client, without the express written permission of the artist.
The artist retains the right to use the image for advertising artistic services, through printed adverts (e.g. flyers) and digital/social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram)
The artist retains the right to use the image on printed products (e.g. greetings cards, prints and other merchandise) where appropriate.
If you do not wish for me to share the updates while creating your portrait and finished portrait if it's for example a surprise present then please message me to let me know and to let me know when it has been gifted!
If you have any questions please feel free and don't hesitate to contact me.